Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thing #3: RSS,,,,it almost did me in!

At first I thought it was me, but I learned others had problems deciphering the RSS instructions. I read all the material and it still didn't make sense to me; I came back another day....and another....today it made sense. I'm game for rewriting the RSS instructions. I'm relieved to go on to the next step. I'm in doubt yet whether going to my reader to check 'regular' sources is really something that will work for me...but in another month I'll know better.

Perhaps I don't jump around on the web as much as many others do, but I wonder if it's actually just as fast for me to go directly to the website in question...I do realize that I can avoid the sign in.

I've added a few more feeds and I'm more pleased with the page appearance. I wonder if it's possible to create a 'click and drag' to move items from folder to folder instead of going to the item blurb and 'change folders'?

Time will likely reveal me to be an adept and regular user of RSS.

No comments: