Thursday, February 14, 2008

smatterings on 23 Things

After all my doubts, I find that I did create my RSS correctly....my expectations of what it would be and what to expect of it were different than what it actually is. Yes, I read the material and I viewed the video, so please, no snarky comments.

I'm working on photos right now. I have them saved from my digital camera and will be saving them in Flickr....I first needed some distance from 23 Things and went to lunch. Julie. of 'Julie's 23 Web Activities on a Stick' has been extremely helpful; yea, Julie!! She has patience I lack right now. I detest having to go from one screen to umpteen others to do what I want (ok, it's an exaggeration); having to wonder and check what I can/should/have to download and install; having to register for this and for that. Maybe I'm just tired after working on caucusing and campaigns and stuff!

Knowing me, I know I will, in a day or two exclaim how easy and wonderful all this is....and I really like learning it....just too much verging off to read this and that and do other 'real' work in between.

I really think instructions could be better written - and then have someone who has no knowledge of the process read and test before publicizing the instructions.

I'm looking forward to getting the photos up, and then some links.

No comments: