Monday, March 3, 2008

Lagging a bit

I'm lagging on my '23 Things' (salmonella last week). My last item was a third slideshow and I admit to feeling a bit of a glutton, working with the photos. But then I ran into a snag and it took me much, much longer to do this third show. I used a larger number of photos and had to add them to PictureTrail in three batches, with a different title to each batch. Then when clicking on the thumbnails, one photo from batch 'b' made its way into batch 'a'. I had to work around that several times, so I now feel appeased in my gluttony because I learned something else!

I spent some time reading about the communication tools and may or may not add something to my blog site. I definitely will be playing with some in the next week as I can use them in my 'extracurricular' activities.

No comments: